What is a premise?
A: A short sentence explaining the concept behind a film/ show.
- Man finds out that he has a child with his ex wife. The only problem is that she has moved to the moon. (based on a film I watched once. I believe it is called second earth)
- Three lads argue about who should get the last beer in the fridge. (Just a though I got from seeing how frat students are like in american films)
- Guy tells his other friend he had sex with his wife before plummeting into a volcano. (reminds me of one of tomskas short sketches)
- Women try to use her children as payment in a shop. (No explanation for this idea)
- Guy gets told he has a new disease that makes your arms grow really big and he gets told to name it.
- A man suffering from depression. And his last week before his demise. (I got this idea after watching the film Filth. Because of the twist at the end)