On the next part of the model making process I had to delete half the model and then duplicate special it to the other side. This is so that that I could start working/ focusing on one side and it mirrors it on the other.
The first thing I started working on after this was building the basic shape for the leg. This included extruding it and crating edge loops to get the starting shape.
Also as you can see I have started working on the feet as well. I did this by just extruding from the foot and shaping the block shape in the side view.
After doing the leg and the feet I moved on to creating the basic shape for the arms and also setting up to create the hands. I did this by extruding out from the torso and adding a couple of edge loops to give the arms more of a round and refined shape.
Overall It went well. The only problem is that fro some reason some parts of the model, when I change them, they are separate and I can’t find a way to fix it.
This is a shot I took when I tried to shrink the torso. What had happened is that only one part moved and the shape on the torso did not change together. So I’m going to have to seek help on how to fix this from Luke so I can then fix it.