After it was all decided we went our separate ways and started working on our individual characters.
I went from the story boards and also shot some reference footage for timing.
Firstly I wanted to look at the set up of environment and characters. I created a large set of steps kind of like from the clip and then positioned the characters in it before sending the base file of to everyone.
Its very basic but I did not want to make it to complicated. Also I used the stewart rg just because I was having trouble putting the other rigs into the program.
Just to warn about the cringe that is coming. what I like to call reference footage.
After I create this I made my first animation. I would include the blocked video but it did not save correctly so that is no more. But I do have the almost finished piece. (for part 1)
Its not bad. The timing is rather good and also its not to jumpy. All it needs is some tweaking and opinions for improvement. Also I need to make the object detach from arm to create the flying object.