This was the one I worked on last. From start to finish it has kept the same momentum and style. The movement is there but it could have done with a bit more tweaking and better timing. It wobbles rather a lot and although I tried to fix it the arm still looks like it goes through the head. Overall I would say this is the closest animation to the reference footage that was used.
This was the one I started of with and did the blocking and planning for. I thought it come out rather well and is a lot smoother than I thought it was going to be from my blocking. It still has it’s problem’s like how it seems to bob up and down a lot more than it should and also it picks up speed and then loses it really quickly which takes away from the animation.
This is the one I did the blocking for after Hannah had key framed it out. It moves rather smoothly and looks better than I thought it would come out in the end just because there was a few problems with the keys. The only problem is that it is not very close to the original and lacks the intended effect. Although Sophie did a really good job of sorting out the release timing at the end.