Once I had the planning I put together some storyboards to create the keyframes from. Once again I sourced the reference footage from Youtube (mainly because I cant dance) and I cut it down to six seconds.
I then finished this process by filling the frames a bit more and adding the sound track I had gotten over the top.
Final Get Up:
This was my final animation. I really like the way it had turned out. It is smooth and you can easily define what the movement is and also the fluidity of the animation is so close to the original footage. I wish I had more time to add the character from the design but it is something to remember for the next time.