- Minor changes to ending.
- A few changes in dialogue.
- Character personality changes.
- One unneeded scene was cut.
- Added part to the ending.
- Cut an unneeded part out
New add in’s:
- Bad guys name.
- He doesn’t learn much about his new powers yet.
- Gets his armer differently.
- Beginning starts differently.
Title: Mans Last Week
Target audience: 18 and over ( Its a very touchy subject and would not be suitable for younger viewers)
Scope: Due Tuesday 2nd May 2017
James- Age 26. A very shy and introverted person. He hasn’t got many friends but he does have a crush on Susan. He is of average size and weight. Rather normal looking except for his Harry Potter like glasses.
Susan- Age 25. A very happy person. Always sees the good in people and secretly likes James back. Smaller girl with light red hair. Very beautiful and wears a very formal/ casual business suit.
Scott- Age 28. A very mean and egotistical person. Always picks on James just to get laugh’s out of his dumb followers. Rather pointy nose and has been described to have the hiss of a snake.
George- Age 52. A very kind and cheerful person. Although he is living on the streets he doesn’t let it get him down. Also a very wise man. Long silver beard. Looks like gandolf but in old raid sports gear.
A story that revolves around the character James and how one week )more like a couple of day) leads up to him killing himself. Is it all in our heads or do people put it there for us to think upon.
Follow the last week of a depressed man and how certain people lead to his ultimate downfall.
- Starts on the first day.
- You are introduced to George first who plays the role of a friend to James.
- When he gets to the office you meet Scott (the bully)
- After that you meet Susan.
- next day starts with George being nice again.
- When he gets to work he sees that all his papers have gone missing and its obvious Scott did it.
- Susan asks him if he wants to go out with her and a few friends. Scott interrupts and James leaves the conversation.
- James is sat in the office re-doing work after it has closed.
- He wakes up to a letter for eviction.
- He then finds out that the night before George got into a confrontation with someone and was stabbed to death.
- When he gets to work he sees that there is porn playing on his computer and is called into the managers office were he is then fired.
- On the way out Scott and his goons are laughing.
- James gets home and starts drinking whiskey.
- He then gets a rope but you can’t see what he’s doing.
- The camera pans around apartment mid pan you hear a rope tighten and when it gets back to the sot of James. All you can see is his feet dangling in the air.
Genre: Drama and Action
Target audience: 15+ (not for the feint of heart and wouldn’t appeal to much to a younger audience)
Scope: Due Tuesday 2nd May 2017
James- Age 38. A typical outdoors man. Well built and physically fit. His back story is that his wife passed away two years before leaving him with there dog Max. A kind man but is serious when he needs to be.
Max- Age 7. James’s dog. Loyal, kind and friendly. James only friend.
James is an amateur novelist who moved to the mountains with his dog Max after his wife had passed away a few years before. He moved there to get his isolation to focus on writing. But peace isn’t so easy to get.
An amateur novelist lives in the mountains to experience ultimate isolation. But is isolation really that easy of a thing to have.
- He is going by his normal nightly routine.
- Narration as he try to write more on his novel.
- Next day he is cutting trees in the wood.
- A bear appears and attacks but he gets into his house.
- The bear breaks in and attacks James.
- Max jumps in and bites the bear. the Bear flings max across the room and fleas.
- Max dies in James’s arms.
- James is stood over Mak’s fresh grave.
- At night he is sat down trying to write.
- The next day he packs up a backpack and leaves the house with a hunting rifle to get revenge on the bear.
- James is met with a sudden blizzard.
- He gets attacked by a pack of grey wolfs and they seriously injure him.
- Suddenly a silver wolf comes out of nowhere and scares the others of.
- James wakes up in the hospital having been picked up by a hiker on the trail.
- Two years pass and James is giving a lecture on his best selling book.